28th Anniversary of Las Olas Wine & Food Festival
Friday, April 21, 2023 – 7:30PM-10:30PM
(Set-Up from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m, 7:00PM VIP Preview for 200 guests)
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Year after year, the support of the participating restaurants has allowed American Lung Association to create a signature do not miss event for Fort Lauderdale and an unbelievable taste of South Florida while raising money in the fight against the third leading cause of death in the United States, lung disease. Annually, the festival has featured South Florida’s finest restaurants and international wines and spirits as we invite guests to enjoy the best of the best of Fort Lauderdale and its surrounding areas. This is the premiere way for your future customers to see all the amazing talent in their backyards.
Join us by hosting a restaurant/culinary partner sampling station!
This is your opportunity to show off and sample your culinary cuisine to 2,500 high-end attendees. As part of your participation, you will receive community exposure through a large marketing and advertising campaign that will include your company name and logo, as well as additional programs to assist in driving traffic to your restaurant during a variety of brand new pre-promotional campaigns. You are also helping a great cause supporting the community.
To confirm your participation, please complete the form below.
A representative from LOWFF’s production team, CI Management, will follow up to confirm your participation.
**Note: Restaurant/Culinary Partner participants are subject to approval of the American Lung Association and you will receive a confirmation email once approved. Please visit the event website at www.LasOlasWFF.com for more information.
If you do not hear from a representative within 48 hours, email email@example.com OR Valerie Roy, CI Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions, please contact CI Management at 305-255-3500.
As a participating culinary partner, American Lung Association will provide:
- *(2) Complimentary Festival passes for your guests to attend LOWFF (value $300)
- *Up to 4 Vendor passes for restaurant staff. Vendor passes include access into the event space but do not include food/drink.
- *Placement under your neighborhood’s Restaurant Pavilion (Pavilions will be organized to give guests a chance to “Learn about Ft. Lauderdale and the surrounding areas” )
- *(2) 6ft tables, spandex linen, & trash receptacles for your sampling station
- *Signage above your station
- *Restaurant/Vendor listing on LasOlasWFF.com with a hyperlink to your website
- *(1-2) Social Media posts dedicated to your restaurant throughout the year with content provided by the restaurant
- *Opportunity to include a promotion in the LOWFF dedicated restaurant thank you email scheduled post-event to all attendees
- *Discount code to promote your participation online or in your restaurant
In return, Restaurant/Culinary partner is asked to provide:
- *2,500 Samples. All restaurants must be able to serve the duration of the festival.
- *A representative of the restaurant to host the table at all times
- *All plasticware needs and napkins to serve samples/product.
- *Opportunity to bring business cards, menus, promotional/marketing materials. (Reminder: We ask that NO alcoholic beverages are served as part of the sampling station without prior written consent from both American Lung Association and Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits)
- There is NO fee to participate but space is limited on a first come, first serve basis.
By completing the form, you agree to the above terms and look forward to participating in the 28th Anniversary of Las Olas Wine & Food Festival.
We thank you in advance for your support of American Lung Association!
As a reminder: There are only 60 restaurant spots and signing up on this form does not guarantee your participation. Restaurant participants are subject to approval of the American Lung Association and you will receive a confirmation email and further details from a CI Management representative once approved.
The Lung Association will implement extensive health and safety measures for partners, participants, volunteers, and staff, and comply with all local, state, and federal regulations.
See you Friday, April 19th!