28th Annual Las Olas Wine & Food Festival
This year’s event will continue it’s tradition of celebrating the best of Fort Lauderdale and it’s neighbors as we take you on a walk down the iconic Las Olas Boulevard. As you enter each Fort Lauderdale “tasting pavilion”, you will enjoy the best cuisines from different areas. With a mission to create a better future for those living with lung cancer and other chronic respiratory diseases including COPD and asthma, your support of this event will assist in funding research and educational programming for the American Lung Association (ALA). Remember: All food and drinks are included in the ticket price and credentials are required for entry into the event tasting pavilions and sponsor experiences!
Featuring wine and spirits from this year’s exclusive festival wine and spirits provider back for it’s 2ndyear, Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits.
Come join us for an amazing evening out on the famous Las Olas Blvd.
- DATE: Friday, April 19, 2024
- TIME: 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- LOCATION: Las Olas Boulevard, between S.E. 6th Avenue and S.E. 11th Avenue
CHECK-IN LOCATION AND TIMES:
EARLY CHECK IN: 12PM-4PM: The early check in credential pick-up locations for all ticket types from 12PM-4PM will be at either:
- Robinson’s Jewelers: 820 E Las Olas Blvd
- Zola Keller: 818 E Las Olas Blvd
- Carroll’s Jewelers: 915 E Las Olas Blvd
We strongly encourage early credential pick up to avoid delays with your LOWFF experience!
FESTIVAL NIGHT OF REGISTRATION:
WEST FESTIVAL ENTRANCE: the intersection of Las Olas Boulevard and SE 6th Ave in front of Cheesecake Factory, open from: 5:00 PM-10:30 PM
EAST FESTIVAL ENTRANCE: the intersection of Las Olas Boulevard and SE 11th Ave in front of Louie Bossi open from: 6:00 PM-10:30 PM
……………………………..Ticket Options ……………………………..
GENERAL ADMISSION – $160 (7:30PM-10:30PM)
(Pre-Sale Discounted Tickets will be available leading up to April 2024). Includes entrance into the festival as well as all the sips, samples, mixing, and mingling one can do, as you enjoy South Florida’s leading restaurants and International wineries. Entrance into ALL lounges. Other giveaways available throughout the event. Pavilions will open to the general LOWFF Admission ticket holders starting at 7:30 PM.
ALL ACCESS VIP Admission – $250: EARLY ENTRY, PRIVATE VIP RECEPTION & ALL NEW Elevated Wine Experience (Details to be announced shortly)
includes all the General Admission benefits along with the following upgrades:
- ALL NEW elevated wine experience in partnership with exclusive wine and spirits partner, Southern Wine & Spirits. Stay tuned. Details to be announced shortly!
- Access to the Tasting Pavilions on the boulevard starting at 7:00 PM
- Pavilions will open to the general LOWFF Admission ticket holders starting at 7:30 PM allowing you to get your sips and samples before anyone else with this exclusive VIP ADMISSION ticket.
- Access to a VIP Private Reception from 5:30-7:30PM hosted by the Riverside Hotel.
- LOCATION: New River Patio of the Riverside Hotel
- Presented by FPL and Amerant, hosted by Riverside Hotel!
- Address: 620 SE 4th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- The VIP Private reception will include light hors d’oeuvres restaurants from Wild Sea Oyster Bar and Cuba Libre as well as an opportunity to enjoy a glass of wine and a cocktail to kick off your happy hour experience before you head to the boulevard
Tickets are available at EVENTBRITE .
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
Tickets are required to enter all tasting pavilions and sponsor experiences. Must be 21 to attend. Event is rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets ARE transferable. Guests may not bring anything through festival gates. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: weapons of any kind, drugs, pets (unless certified and wearing the service vest), outside food and drink, very large bags/suitcases. Eventbrite is the exclusive authorized ticket outlet for this event. All sales are final, no returns or exchanges. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless American Lung Association, CI Management, Inc. & Las Olas Wine and Food Festival from any claims or injuries. Venue reserves the right to deny entry to highly intoxicated ticket holders or individuals endangering the health and wellness of others.
TIP: The East Entrance is generally slower than the West Entrance. If you are unable to come early, pick up your event credentials here to save time.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Will I be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to enter the Festival?
A: No, not at this time.
Q: Will hand sanitizer be provided at the event?
A: Yes, hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the venue.
Tickets are non-refundable, however can be transferred. For questions, contact email@example.com. The Lung Association and CI Management will implement extensive health and safety measures for participants, volunteers, and staff, and comply with all local, state, and federal regulations.
The Festival Committee is committed to ensuring the safety of our guests.
To guide our decisions, we continue to follow CDC guidelines, medical expert advisements, and local health authorities.
Take a look back at the TOP 10 Things to do at Las Olas WFF in previous years and stay tuned for 2024: CLICK HERE!!!!!
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through education, advocacy and research. When you join the American Lung Association in the fight for healthy lungs and healthy air, you help save lives today and keep America healthy tomorrow.
- Did you know?
- Lung disease:
third leading cause of death in the U.S., responsible for one in six deaths
- COVID-19: the American Lung Association’s COVID-19 Action Initiative aims to end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics
- Lung cancer:
leading cause of cancer deaths in the U.S. (more than breast, prostate, and colon, cancers combined)
leading cause of missed school days for children
fourth leading cause of death in the U.S.
We thank those who have been loyal to us for all of these years and look forward to making new friends through this vital fundraising event!