- DATE: Friday April 3, 2020
- TIME: 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- LOCATION: Las Olas Boulevard, between S.E. 6th Avenue and S.E. 11th Avenue
TOP 10 Things to do at Las Olas WFF 2020: CLICK HERE!
- 12:00PM – 3:00PM: SE 6th Ave registration will be open for early credential pick up.
- Starting at 6:30PM: 2 registration locations will be available:
- GATE A at SE 6th Ave in front of Cheesecake Factory
- GATE B at SE 10th Ter. in front of Louie Bossi
2020 Ticket Options
Admission – $150 (Pre-Sale Discounted Tickets will be available leading up to March 1, 2020). Includes entrance into the festival as well as all the sips, samples, mixing, and mingling one can do, as you enjoy 50+ restaurants and 40+ wineries. Entrance into ALL lounges. Other giveaways available throughout the event. Everyone’s a VIP this year so get ready to enjoy all the experiential showcases!
NEW VIP UPGRADE OPTION for 2020:
$50 VIP Upgrade: EARLY ENTRY & PRIVATE VIP RECEPTION
Consider enhancing your experience with this all new limited quantity VIP Upgrade for the 25thAnnual Las Olas WFF, hosted by Riverside Hotel and Breakthru Beverage!
This VIP Upgrade ticket includes:
- Access to the Tasting Pavilions on the boulevard starting at 7:00 PM, allowing you to get your sips and samples before anyone else with this exclusive early entry add-on ticket. Pavilions will open to the general LOWFF Admission ticket holders starting at 7:30 PM.
- Access to a VIP Private Reception from 5:30-7:30PM hosted by the Riverside Hotel at the all new rooftop lounge, overlooking Las Olas Blvd. The VIP Private reception will include hors d’oeuvresfrom a few exclusive restaurants from the area as well as signature wines and cocktails to kick off your happy hour experience before the main event.
This VIP Upgrade ticket, which includes Early Entry Access and the Private VIP Reception, is limited to the first 200 buyers. The perks will ONLY be available to those with THIS VIP Upgrade ticket and you must be a general LOWFF Admission ticket holder to purchase this “add-on” upgrade feature, which will be available on EVENTBRITE at the time of purchase.
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Las Olas Wine & Food Festival
25 years ago the first Las Olas Wine and Food Festival took place to benefit the American Lung Association and to celebrate the culinary arts of Fort Lauderdale and it’s surrounding areas.
This year’s event will take place on Friday April 3, 2020, where 2,500 attendees will come together to enjoy the fantastic culinary talents of South Florida while raising money for a good cause. Guests will sip, sample, and enjoy dishes from 60 of South Florida’s finest restaurants and more than 45 international wineries, spirits brands and breweries. This year will be one for the ages as Las Olas Wine & Food Festival celebrates the 25th anniversary of Fort Lauderdale’s largest wine and food festival to hit the beautiful streets of Las Olas.
The 25th Annual Las Olas Wine & Food Festival is brought to you by Breakthru Beverage, J Vineyards, New Amsterdam and Woodford Reserve.
We are always changing and enhancing our event experience, don’t miss out on this year’s Festival.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through education, advocacy and research. When you join the American Lung Association in the fight for healthy lungs and healthy air, you help save lives today and keep America healthy tomorrow.
- Did you know?
- Lung disease:
third leading cause of death in the U.S., responsible for one in six deaths
- Lung cancer:
leading cause of cancer deaths in the U.S. (more than breast, prostate, colon, liver and kidney cancers combined)
leading cause of missed school days for children
fourth leading cause of death in the U.S.
We thank those who have been loyal to us for all of these years and look forward to making new friends through this vital fundraising event!