25th Annual Las Olas Wine & Food Festival
presented by AMERANT
- DATE: Friday April 3, 2020 –> POSTPONED TO Virtual Event October 2020 and scheduled for Friday, April 16, 2021
- TIME: 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- LOCATION: Las Olas Boulevard, between S.E. 6th Avenue and S.E. 11th Avenue
A Message from American Lung Association of South Florida:
As the country’s leading champion of lung health, the American Lung Association puts the health and well-being of our nationwide community first and foremost. We have been closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), state and local health departments and our medical experts throughout this emerging public health situation. For our area, this means that the hard decision has been made to postpone the 25th Anniversary of Las Olas Wine and Food Festival.
This decision does not come lightly. The safety of our community, event ticket holders, sponsors, volunteers as well as beverage and restaurant partners are our top priority. The Las Olas Wine and Food Festival is the largest fundraising event for American LungAssociation of South Florida. We look forward to rescheduling so we can bring our community together in support of the American Lung Association’s life-saving research, advocacy efforts and educational programs and join together to celebrate the incredible chefs and cuisine of the Greater Fort Lauderdale area as we do every year.
We have provided some additional information below:
1. Will Las Olas Wine and Food Festival be rescheduled? We are working with the City of Fort Lauderdale and local officials to finalize the logistics involved in moving to this new date.
2. What will happen to my tickets? All 2020 purchased ticket(s) will be transferred to the 2021 date. We are working to finalize this new date and details now.
We understand and share your disappointment in the postponement of the Festival, however, we are working to minimize the risk to all, especially those with lung disease or a compromised immune system.
As this situation unfolds, we will continue to closely monitor CDC and WHO guidance. We urge all Americans, especially those at higher risk, to take all re asonable precautions to protect their health. We will continue to share important information on our website and through social channels. We also offer you the respiratory expertise available at no cost through the Lung HelpLine (1-800-586-4872).
We truly value your support of the Las Olas Wine and Food Festival. For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and look forward to celebrating the 25thAnniversary of the Festival!
In good health,
American Lung Association
TOP 10 Things to do at Las Olas WFF 2020: CLICK HERE!
- 12:00PM – 3:00PM: SE 6th Ave registration will be open for early credential pick up.
- Starting at 6:30PM: 2 registration locations will be available:
- GATE A at SE 6th Ave in front of Cheesecake Factory
- GATE B at SE 10th Ter. in front of Louie Bossi
Ticket Options ……………………………..
ADMISSION – $150
(Pre-Sale Discounted Tickets will be available leading up to March 1, 2020). Includes entrance into the festival as well as all the sips, samples, mixing, and mingling one can do, as you enjoy 50+ restaurants and 40+ wineries. Entrance into ALL lounges. Other giveaways available throughout the event.
UPGRADE – $50 VIP Upgrade: EARLY ENTRY & PRIVATE VIP RECEPTION
New to 2020 LOWFF: Consider enhancing your experience with this all new limited quantity VIP Upgrade for the 25thAnnual Las Olas WFF, presented by FPL and hosted by Riverside Hotel and Breakthru Beverage!This VIP Upgrade ticket is limited to 200 people and includes:
- Access to the Tasting Pavilions on the boulevard starting at 7:00 PM
- Pavilions will open to the general LOWFF Admission ticket holders starting at 7:30 PM allowing you to get your sips and samples before anyone else with this exclusive early entry add-on ticket.
- Access to a VIP Private Reception from 5:30-7:30PM hosted by the Riverside Hotel at the all new 788 Rooftop lounge, Veranda on Las Olas, overlooking Las Olas Blvd.
- The VIP Private reception will include hors d’oeuvresfrom a few exclusive restaurants from the area as well as signature wines and cocktails to kick off your happy hour experience before the main event.
The perks will ONLY be available to those with THIS VIP Upgrade ticket and you must be a general LOWFF Admission ticket holder to purchase this “add-on” upgrade feature, which will be available on EVENTBRITE at the time of purchase.For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Las Olas Wine & Food Festival
25 years ago the first Las Olas Wine and Food Festival took place to benefit the American Lung Association and to celebrate the culinary arts of Fort Lauderdale and it’s surrounding areas.
This year’s event will take place on Friday April 3, 2020, where 2,500 attendees will come together to enjoy the fantastic culinary talents of South Florida while raising money for a good cause. Guests will sip, sample, and enjoy dishes from 60 of South Florida’s finest restaurants and more than 45 international wineries, spirits brands and breweries. This year will be one for the ages as Las Olas Wine & Food Festival celebrates the 25th anniversary of Fort Lauderdale’s largest wine and food festival to hit the beautiful streets of Las Olas.
The 25th Annual Las Olas Wine & Food Festival is brought to you by Breakthru Beverage, J Vineyards, New Amsterdam and Woodford Reserve and presented by AMERANT.
We are always changing and enhancing our event experience, don’t miss out on this year’s Festival.
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through education, advocacy and research. When you join the American Lung Association in the fight for healthy lungs and healthy air, you help save lives today and keep America healthy tomorrow.
- Did you know?
- Lung disease:
third leading cause of death in the U.S., responsible for one in six deaths
- Lung cancer:
leading cause of cancer deaths in the U.S. (more than breast, prostate, colon, liver and kidney cancers combined)
leading cause of missed school days for children
fourth leading cause of death in the U.S.
We thank those who have been loyal to us for all of these years and look forward to making new friends through this vital fundraising event!