Friday, April 21, 2017 | 7:30 – 10:30PM
DAY OF Registration/Credential Pick Up:
12:00PM – 3:00PM: SE 6th Ave Registration will be open for credential pick up
NIGHT OF Registration/Credential Pick Up:
Starting at 6:30PM, Registration will be available at SE 6th Ave (in front of Cheesecake Factory) and SE 10th Terr.
Pavilions and Experiences will not open until 7:30PM.
Over 20 years ago, the first Las Olas Wine & Food Festival took place to benefit the American Lung Association.
This year’s event, presented by Breakthru Beverage, William Hill Winery, New Amsterdam, and Woodford Reserve, will take place on Friday, April 21, 2017, where more than 2,000 attendees will come together to enjoy the fantastic culinary talents of South Florida while raising money for a good cause. Guests will sip, sample, and enjoy dishes from 50+ of South Florida’s finest restaurants and more than 45 wineries, spirits brands, and breweries. This year will be one for the ages as Las Olas Wine & Food Festival gets a brand new look and is infused with more fun and excitement. Tickets include all sips, samples, and fun at the Las Olas Wine & Food Festival.
Everyone’s a VIP at LOWFF 2017! Tickets are $125, Day Of: $150. Click on Buy Tickets to purchase today. All tasting pavilions will required credentials to enter.
Scroll down for the TOP 12 REASONS Why YOU Should be at The 22nd Annual LAS OLAS WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL!
12. This year’s guest experience will be elevated with 2 more blocks and foyer lounges under each tasting pavilion with additional entry and exit points throughout each tasting pavilion for ease of access on Las Olas Boulevard. MORE SPACE = MORE FUN EXTENDING 2 BLOCKS from SE 6th Avenue – the end of SE 10th Ave in order to ensure all Las Olas Wine & Food Festival attendees can sip, sample, mix & mingle with all.
11. EVERYONE’S A VIP AT LOWFF 2017! There is one ticket price this year, so everyone can enjoy ALL! There will be more experiential lounges, the ultimate interactive experiences, tasting pavilions, masseuses, photo booths, giveaways – MORE, MORE MORE FUN. With everyone being a VIP, there will be more space to host your own VIP night on the town with friends.
10. DJ IRIE is BACK! And we are growing the party at the intersection of SW 8th Ave and Las Las Blvd. Live entertainment will keep you dancing throughout the evening. Get your groove on with one of South Florida’s #1 DJ, DJ IRIE, hosting the MAIN STAGE at this intersection then continue your way down Las Olas and listen to some live bands, a guitarist, and a pop of jazz. Be sure to stop in between 8-10PM to see the ultimate BEST OF THE BEST CHEF COMPETITION.
9. NEW AMSTERDAM + RHYTHM & VINE = MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN! At the intersection of se 8TH Ave, be sure to pop in to the New Amsterdam Lounge featuring Rhythm & Vine with astroturf and the all new air stream featuring bartenders serving craft cocktails like the delicious Watermelon Vine, and more. Try your hand at some corn hole and enjoy a taste of R&V with a splash of New Amsterdam Vodka…
8. Is whiskey your thing? If so, then we’ll know where to find you on April 21! Brought to you by supporting title sponsor, Woodford Reserve, the Woodford Reserve Lounge, hosted by Stache, 1920’s Drinking Den & Spirited SFl, is a luxury experience where you will sip Old Fashioneds & Manhattans under the stars. You can enter this speak easy as a credentialed guest, which will feature your favorite bartenders and music by the esteemed, Chloe Dolandis.
7. Have you seen THE EDGE? CELEBRITY CRUISES is bringing you a glimpse of the ALL NEW $1BILLION Ship that will set sale in December 2018. Click on the image —-> to see a video of the all new ultimate cruising experience and get ready for a sneak peak in their luxury lounge, where they will bring to you entertainers, Celebrity Cruises wines, delicious pastries, and transform you into the all new rooftop lounges aboard THE EDGE. You’ll be cruisin’ with Celebrity Cruises at Las Olas WFF!
6. While our name says Wine & Food, we are excited to share a CRAFT BEER experience with event corporate partners at STEPHEN’S DISTRIBUTING showcasing Blue Point Brewing, Shocktop, Goose Island, Best of Belgium, Elysian Brewing, Golden Road Brew, and more. Guests will enjoy sampling from these ultimate craft partners of the 2017 Las Olas Wine and Food Festival throughout the festival grounds.
5. It is with much excitement that we announce the official auto partner of the 2017 Las Olas Wine and Food Festival. Our friends at Cadillac will be back to show you a luxury experience that only they know how to bring. Enjoy a showcase of the newest models as Cadillac embarks on a bold journey that sets the new standard for excellence. Innovatively engineered and beautifully crafted, hop in a Cadillac and enjoy the ultimate experience unlike any other.
4. Nobody does it better in Broward then the fabulous culinary minds at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Hollywood and they are bringing you not just a typical sampling station, but a true showcase cove along Las Olas Boulevard featuring the sophisticated dining experience of COUNCIL OAK Steaks & Seafood, delivering a sophisticated, fine-dining experience for genuine, 100% U.S.D.A. prime dry-aged stockyard beef, fresh seafood from local waters and an award-winning wine list served in a upscale atmosphere.
3. The 2nd Annual BEST OF THE BEST CHEF COMPETITION is back and bigger then last year. Seems that some of the Las Olas restaurants are getting in the fun and there is potential for a 4 way BATTLE of the Best BURGER – because Chef Dustin Ward of BLT Prime is the current champ and let’s just say – since he’s not on Las Olas, the Burgers are COMING OUT IN FULL FORCE! Additionally, battling will be the BATTLE OF THE BEACH – SEAFOOD STYLE where 2 executive chefs from ICONIC BEACH HOTELS will be going head to head. All will be released on our social media pages at instagram.com/lasolaswff. Guests will learn from the chefs as they whip up their signature dishes for a panel of media partner judges, who will ultimately decide our competition champions at 10PM.
2. If you think the unique wines out on the boulevard are delicious. Well stop in to the Crown Wine & Spirits pop up shop on site, hosted by supporting title sponsor William Hill Winery. As part of your festival ticket benefits, you can sample any of the 200+ wines available throughout the event space and visit the Crown Wine & Spirits shop to order your favorite, which will be delivered directly to your home the week after the event. Visit any of their 13 Fort Lauderdale locations prior to the event to redeem a special 20 percent off discount code at any of the cashier’s desks.
#1 REASON WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND LOWFF EACH & EVERY YEAR:
When else can you sip and sample 200+ wines and 60 restaurants while your ticket purchase helps to fight against the 3rd leading cause of cancer in the United States of America? Thank you in advance from event host, American Lung Association, for your continued support of the organization and helping to raise over hundreds of thousands of dollars throughout the years. Let’s keep the momentum going to find a cure together!